- The first historically notable bearer of this name was an empress.
- Were proper names allowed, playing it would be worth 12 points in Scrabble.
- It is paired with Logos to form one of the emanations of God in Valentinian Gnosticism.
- It only has one more letter than syllable.
- According to Wikipedia, a small tribe of this name lives in the Amazon; one of its unusual cultural practices is that men celebrate the birth of their offspring by cutting their legs with rodent teeth. Justin does not intend to follow this tradition.
- It has been in the top 1000 girls' names in the US 71 of the last 100 years -- though not in either of the years we were born.
- The top Google hit of this name is of an actress. (However, making universal statements about top Google hits seems dangerous in this age of personalized search results!)
- It is the name of this cat.
- It is the name of one of President Bartlet's daughters.
The n00b's name is actually Zoë. :-)